Open source software by mark fullmer:
Grammark helps improve writing style & grammar and teaches students to self-edit. It finds things grammarians consider bad, highlights them, and suggests improvements. Writers can measure progress with a “score” based on problems per document length, updated when the writer fixes a problem. source code
Gendered Text Project
The gendered text project is an open source website allowing users to radically alter the gender of characters in a story. Users can read selected texts already modified for this format or submit their own texts. source code
CROW, the corpus & repository of writing
Crow brings together researchers at Purdue, Arizona, Michigan State, and other universities to create a web-based archive for research and professional development in applied linguistics and rhetoric & composition. source code
Filipino Corpora Project
The National Network of Normal Schools (3NS) Corpora Project is a database of texts in various languages, collected to preserve literature and language, analyze the structure of the studied languages, and classify texts according to comprehension level for use in mother tongue-based multilingual education (MTBMLE). source code
Natural Language Processing
- Corpus Text Processor (Desktop application)
- PHP Lemmatizer
- Lorem Gutenberg
- Tag Converter
- PHP Stemmer
- PHP Excerpt Highlighter
- Layout Builder Restrictions
- Responsive Tables Filter
- Porter Stemmer
- Feed Block
- Twitter Profile Widget
- Taxonomy Autocomplete Permissions
- Drupal Commerce Connector for TaxRates
- Layout Per Node
- Bootstrap Horizontal Tabs
- Media Library Theme Reset
- Basecamp API
- REST Feedback Endpoint
- Composer Dependency Tree.
- Composer dependency tree generator: Input a
composer.lockfile and see a collapsible tree of nested dependencies. Also available as a Drupal module.
- Amazon Alexa “Doggo Me!” Skill: a glorified random text generator, written in Python.
- Space Rogue, Part II: experiment in C++, with apologies to Paul Neurath. source code
- World Englishes Annotated Bibliography: demonstration of a database display interface, using a Google Sheet as the datasource backend.
- Records of records: Angular-based app that displays a list of data using a Google Sheet as the datasource backend. source code
- Demonstration faceted search: based on Angular, this shows how data can be easily filtered by metadata.